KABALALA TALENTS BUZZ is a video contest designed to sift African talents in all skills with entertainment value; including Acting [drama of Mime, etc], Comedy [comic drama, Stand-up, etc], Dance, Joggling, Singing and more, with the aim of boosting talents across the world,
1st Round Prize: N20,000
2nd Round Prize: N50,000.
And the opportunity to feature in comedy shows, signed by a record label, or feature in movies, as the case may be.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
The contest is open to all Africans.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
It’s simple – just follow these three steps:
STEP 1: Create a video in any of the above categories (acting, singing, stand-up comedy).
STEP 2: Upload the video to our Upload window. Please make sure you title your video: “KABALALA TALENTS BUZZ” – [Your Title and name].
STEP 3: Submit your video by clicking on the Add Video link on this page.
There are two layers of judging and winning:
- WEEKLY, highest Votes on respective video categories will determine first round winners. This is not based on excellence but simply votes. In-house judges will have no hand in determining winners.
- Second type of judging and winning will be based on excellence and skills, MONTHLY. Judges will sift the best talents , which might not include some one who might have won through votes from viewers.
All entries will first be screened to ensure they meet the entry criteria outlined on KABALALA TALENTS BUZZ Video Contest page.
A panel of judges will then score your video based on creativity, content, and presentation.
The top 10 finalists will be published on the contest page for the public to determine the best video in each category.
BEFORE UPLOADING YOUR VIDEO ENTRY, BE SURE IT ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- Your video must be between 1 and 5 minutes in length.
- Everyone shown in my video must have given you written permission to include them in the video.
- Your video must contain your original ideas and work only.
- Your video must not have copyrighted or trademarked signs, art, or third-party logos visible at any time.
- Any music or sounds used your video must either be completely original, or must be used with proper permission.
- Your video must be uploaded to our portal
Any video that does not meet the above rules may be disqualified.
HOW WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED
Every month, we will publish a blog post of the winners and a notification will be sent to the winners by email.